Friday, January 16, 2009

Must Have Fishing Video?



My sick-day routine back when I was a high school student involved napping on the couch and watching daytime television. In between CHIPS and the Price is Right was a show that must represent part of the evolutionary history of the modern day reality television show. The show was called Love Connection, and it was hosted by the iconic game show host Chuck Woolery.
I'm not sure how, but while on YouTube I stumbled across the introduction to a fishing video he made. It turns out, Woolery is a very serious fishermen and sells his own line of fishing related products. These products can be found on his website (http://www.chuckwoolery.com/). My personal favorite is the fishing rod car antenna. If I didn't have an internal antenna, I would be rocking the fly rod on my car.
.

No comments: